Med-X Staffing Services is seeking a Registered Nurse to join a busy specialty practice. The RN is responsible for rendering professional nursing care to patients including IV infusion administration, patient monitoring and assisting the physicians with patient care.
- Demonstrate professional nursing care, in compliance with license, to patients. Work with Medical Director to assure the goals of the center are met.
- Responsible for pre and post surgical assessment of the patients.
- Administer IV infusion treatments per provider's orders.
- Assist in interventional procedures.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Current Oregon Registered Nurse License
- Current BLS and ACLS Certification
- Minimum of two years of clinical nursing experience.
- Ability to operate EMR with high quality written data input.
- Familiar with standard concepts and practices within the medical field such as medical terminology, medication administration and dosage calculations.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills