In a competitive hiring environment, job seekers get better results working with a staffing service. Med-X Staffing Services has the inside track on some of the hottest new healthcare jobs and gain a powerful advocate working on your behalf.
Med-X Staffing Services seeks to place (2) Patient Services Coordinators (Medical Receptionist) with a minimum of 1-year of current physician office or clinic experience. Patient Services Coordinators will perform a wide range of duties to support busy specialty clinics. The clinic provides excellent benefits and supports its staff.
Interested candidates will have a friendly demeanor, great positive attitude, and customer-focused work ethic and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. * These are immediate openings to fill.*
The Patient Services Coordinator at works well with patients, and department managers. Possess strong communication and team skills with the ability to receive and deliver feedback. They have a solution driven approach to problem-solving and inspire trust in team members and patients.
· Daily Responsibilities Include:
· Greets patients and facilitates needs.
· Familiarize with the staffing each day.
· Facilitate patient processes with check-in.
· Prepare for upcoming appointments; forms, changes status, etc.
· Ensure records are filed correctly and new patient paper work is completed accurately.
· End of day duties for front desk.
· Assist with implementation of new patients/clients.
· Communicate with new clients/patients; develop rapport where appropriate.
· Provided clinic and provider information as needed.
· Work side-by-side with providers and other clinic staff.
· Problem solve and resolve client issues.
· Collaborate with other departments to ensure patient satisfaction.
· Attends all team meetings and is an active participant.
· Participates in clinical infection prevention by daily cleaning of the clinic.
· Maintains safe, secure and health work environments by following and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations.
· Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping patient care information confidential.
· Enhances health care practice reputation by taking ownership, showing flexibility by accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job performance.
· Minimum Qualifications:
· 1-2+ years professional experience in customer/client management
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Professional phone etiquette and ability to effectively work a multi-line phone system
· High level interpersonal skills, including customer service
· Demonstrated record of reliable attendance and punctuality
· Preferred Qualifications:
· Experience in a healthcare setting
· Evidence of organization commitment through long tenure with prior employers
· Essential Physical Functions:
· Must be able to stand and sit for long periods of time.
· Must be able to hear and speak verbal instructions.
· Must be able to read and write coherently.
Salary $19 - 20/hour
Sign-on bonus of $500