Med-X Staffing is looking for an Registered Nurse to fill a full-time position with a Retirement Community in SW Portland.
We are searching for an experienced Registered Nurse with a friendly demeanor, great attitude, and patient-focused work ethic.
- Supervision of skilled nursing procedures, i.e. medication pass, treatments within the scope of licensure.
- Assist the Administrator in orientation, training and staff education.
- Assist unit coordinator in writing and updating medical/nursing plan of care or service plan.
- Make daily rounds and identify signs of changes in resident's physical or psychological status and consults with physician or DNS as necessary.
- Multitask and be able to maintain a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Conducts monthly unit staff meetings and learning circles.
- Responsible for coaching, counseling, teaching and monitoring unit staff.
- Current Oregon State RN license required
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience preferred
- Excellent documentation and customer service skills
- Excellent attendance and work ethic
- Positive attitude and desire to be a team player
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with patients, staff and providers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36 - $40.00 per hour
PPE is being provided to every employee to maintain the highest standards of health and safety. Work stations are socially distanced to prevent spreading the infection to you and your family.