Medication Technician pays up to $16.50 per hour, DOE
Tigard/SW Portland, OR
Med-X Staffing is looking for an Medication Technician to fill a full-time position with a Retirement Community in Tigard/SW Portland.
We are searching for a Medication Technician with a friendly demeanor, great attitude, and patient-focused work ethic.
- Documents accurately medications on appropriate forms and reports changes and needs of residents to Charge Nurse as indicated.
- Compliant with medication pass and accurate documentation within time parameters.
- Consistently attends report and walking rounds with on-coming staff.
- Strictly adheres to HIPAA requirements.
- Supports and follows all safety and infection control practices.
- Ability to perform mathematical functions using a calculator and/or Excel spreadsheet.
- Attentive to detail and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to the completion of a high school diploma or GED
- Current Food Handler's card
- Current CPR and First Aide Certificate
Job Type: Full-time
PPE is being provided to every employee to maintain the highest standards of health and safety. Work stations are socially distanced to prevent spreading the infection to you and your family.