Med-X Staffing is seeking multiple administrative professionals to fulfill the Medical Receptionist role and perform a wide range of duties to support a busy specialty practice. The Medical Receptionist role encompasses many aspects of the care delivery process. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 1-years of current medical reception experience within the physician office or clinic.
- A minimum of 1- year physician office or clinic working as a Medical Receptionist.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
Job Duties include But not Limited to:
- Answer and screens telephone calls in a courteous manner, record messages through phone notes on electronic medical record for physicians and other personnel.
- Schedule patient appointments and procedures according to established policies and procedures.
- Obtain accurate information from patients and ensure all registration forms are complete.
- Collect patient and insurance payments and reconcile daily cash reports.
- Verify insurance coverage's and prior authorizations as needed for office visits and procedures.
- Provide information to patients regarding unpaid balances,
- Scan documents into patient's electronic medical record,
- Prepare new patient charts in advance of appointments to include all medical records, lab results, and pertinent test results from referring physicians.
- Copy patient information and forward to requesting party after receiving appropriate consent to release medical records,
- Maintain files and records in a confidential manner.
- Maintain organization and efficiency of front office, including office supply inventory.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Perform other related duties as directed or assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour
PPE is being provided to every employee to maintain the highest standards of health and safety. Work stations are socially distanced to prevent spreading the infection to you and your family.