Currently looking for an experienced Medical Assistant to fill an opening with a clinic located in Tigard, OR. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 2-years of current medical assisting experience within the physician office or clinic in either surgery, Plastic Surgery, or Dermatology setting.
Compensation for the Medical Assistant pays up to $22 (Hire on Bonus $500)
The starting salary for this position ranges from $18.00 to $22.00 per hour depending on experience .
- Greet and room patients
- Obtain vitals and chief complaint
- Administer injections and perform some phlebotomy
- Assist with procedures and some minor surgeries
- Sterile set-up
- Clean and stock exam rooms
- Answer telephones and schedule appointments
- Verify insurance, obtain referrals and prior authorizations
- Other duties that may be assigned
Requirements of the Medical Assistant
- A minimum of 2 years current MA experience within a physician office or clinic.
- Graduate of an accredited MA program
- Possess a current national MA credential, e.g. CMA (AAMA), RMA, NCCT NCMA. etc
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Current CPR
- Experience in a Surgery, Plastic Surgery, or Dermatology required