Med-X is seeking a Medical Assistant that is able to perform a wide range of duties to support a busy pediatrics practice. This role encompasses many aspects of the care delivery process including both front and back office tasks.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge in working with Electronic Health Records.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management capabilities.
- Must possess a high-level of customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic with a good attendance history.
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude at all times and work well under pressure.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of an accredited medical assisting program and certified as a medical assistant through the AAMA, NCCT, or AMT.
- Previous phlebotomy and injection/immunization experience strongly preferred.
- Previous Medical Assisting experience preferred.