Med-X Staffing is looking for a Medical Assistant to fill a position with a clinic located in SE Portland, OR.
The Medical Assistant will perform a wide range of duties to support a busy practice. This role encompasses many aspects of the care delivery process including both administrative and back-office tasks. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 1-years of current medical assisting experience within the physician's office or clinic. The clinic may consider an entry-level MA graduate from an accredited program.
Compensation for the Medical Assistant pays up to $24 DOE (Hire on Bonus $1,000)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Room Patients quickly and efficiently
2. Administer injections and or vaccines
3. Assist with exams and or procedures
4. Take accurate vitals and input them into the electronic chart.
5. Comply with HIPAA regulations at all times.
6. Work staff inbox in EHR, letters to patients, expiring orders, etc.
7. Schedule patients for appointments and help with phones as needed.
8. Learn quality metrics and schedule patients accordingly.
9. Answer patients’ phone calls and messages in a timely manner.
10. Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
11. Participate as a team member to assist and train others as needed.
11. Participate as an active team member in a patient-centered medical home.
11. Work respectfully and collaboratively in a team environment.
12. Attend work regularly as scheduled.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay: Up to $24/hour, depending on experience
Sign-On Bonus: $1,000