SW Portland, OR.
Med-X Staffing is looking for a LPN to fill a position with a Retirement Community in SW Portland, OR.
We are searching for an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse with a friendly demeanor, great attitude, and patient-focused work ethic.
- Supervision and execution of skilled nursing procedures, i.e. medication pass, treatments within the scope of licensure.
- Assist the Administrator in orientation, training and staff education.
- Assist unit coordinator in writing and updating medical/nursing plan of care or service plan.
- Make daily rounds and identify signs of changes in resident's physical or psychological status and consults with physician or DNS as necessary.
- Documents resident information using appropriate terminology, spelling and abbreviations.
- Multitask and be able to maintain a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Current Oregon State LPN license required
- Minimum of 1 years of nursing experience preferred
- Current CPR and First Aide Certification
- Excellent documentation and customer service skills
- Excellent attendance and work ethic
- Positive attitude and desire to be a team player
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with patients, staff and providers.
Job Type: Full-time