Med-X Staffing is looking for an Registered Nurse to fill a full-time Clinical Nurse Manager position with a large clinic in the Portland area.
We are searching for an experienced Registered Nurse with supervisory experience and a friendly demeanor, great attitude, and patient-focused work ethic.
- Assists in the communication, training, implementation, and evaluation of established patient care protocols and guidelines.
- Collaborates with leadership in the planning, implementation, and delivery of educational curriculum.
- Educates clinical staff in the use of new equipment, supplies, and instruments; coordinates in-service training and workshops for appropriate staff.
- Facilitate Advice RN meetings at assigned clinic locations.
- Conduct or participate in root cause analyses (RCAs) onsite and assign or address follow up action items.
- Consults with and serves as a clinical resource for practice managers to ensure quality patient care
- Assists patients, clinicians, and staff with educational needs, problem resolution, and health management across the continuum of care.
- Assists with clinical policy review, revision and compliance (QI, RN, EMR guidelines, updates). Drafts protocols, policies and procedures relating to patient care and medical management as directed by the Director of Clinical Informatics and Quality Improvement. Establishes nursing protocols as needed
- Current Oregon State RN license required
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience
- Prior experience in applicable quality improvement preferred, including data abstracting and analysis, facilitation skills, and use of CQI techniques.
- Experience in OB/GYN, labor and delivery and/or surgery preferred.
- Certified Professional in Health Care Quality (CPHQ) or the ability to become certified within one year of employment preferred (for specialization in QI/Safety positions)
- Certified Professional in Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) or the ability to become certified within 3 months of employment required.
- Excellent documentation and customer service skills
- Excellent attendance and work ethic
- Positive attitude and desire to be a team player
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with patients, staff and providers.
Job Type: Full-time
PPE is being provided to every employee to maintain the highest standards of health and safety. Work stations are socially distanced to prevent spreading the infection to you and your family.