Med-X Staffing is recruiting for excellent Clinical Laboratory Technologist (MLT or MT) to work in a clinic setting. We have customers ranging from private practices to corporate companies such as Adventist, Legacy, The Oregon Clinic and more. Our customers offer a Clinical Laboratory Technologist (MLT or MT) excellent benefits with good working environments.
Clinical Laboratory Technologist (MLT or MT) will perform a wide range of duties to support a busy practice. This role encompasses many aspects of the care delivery process.
Interested Clinical Laboratory Technologists (MLT or MT) should have a minimum of 1 year laboratory experience. This candidate will also have supervisory/directorial responsibilities, regarding new technologist hires and phlebotomy staff. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Graduate of an accredited laboratory program
- Current ASCP or NCA accreditation as a Medical Technologist or MLT with appropriate degrees, credentials, education, training and abilities.
- Current AHA healthcare provider BLS certificate.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Fully understand and monitor all pre-analytical and post analytical clinical laboratory operations.
- Understand and supervise all operational SOPs and Policies (including those for all CLIA waived testing).
- Track and perform all quality assurance programs, proficiency testing and monitoring.
- Perform all quality controls for all instruments and analytes measured in and by Laboratory personnel, document the use of these controls, standards and assurances that are used in every day laboratory operation.
- Prepare for and successfully negotiate site visits and laboratory evaluations/inspections by the State of Oregon (Health Division, Clinical Laboratories Branch, CLIA 88, etc.)
- Evaluate Laboratory normal and abnormal results , have an intricate working knowledge of all the equipment used in the laboratory and trouble shoot those assays and pieces of lab equipment.
- Have current ASCP certified or NCA accreditation as a Medical Technologist with appropriate degrees, credentials, education, training and abilities.