Tigard/SW Portland, OR
Med-X Staffing is looking for an Certified Nursing Assistant to fill a full-time position with a Retirement Community in Tigard/SW Portland.
We are searching for a Certified Nursing Assistant with a friendly demeanor, great attitude, and patient-focused work ethic.
- Provides care for the residents as needed or requested, i.e., bathing, dressing, grooming, oral care, special skin care, etc.
- Provides nutritional and fluid needs for residents, i.e., pre and post meal care, assists with feeding as needed.
- Provides mobility as defined by the care plan or service plan, i.e., ambulation, wheelchair mobility and ranges of motion.
- Utilizes restorative techniques to promote resident independence at the highest functional level possible.
- Provides for proper elimination by encouraging fluids, following individualized toileting schedule as directed.
- Coordinates and promotes timely preparation of residents and transportation to and from activities.
- Obtains vital signs, weights as directed. Reports results to licensed nurse in a timely manner and documents appropriately.
- Documents accurately on appropriate forms and reports changes and needs of residents to Charge Nurse as indicated..
- Strictly adheres to HIPAA requirements.
- Supports and follows all safety and infection control practices.
Job Type: Full-time
PPE is being provided to every employee to maintain the highest standards of health and safety. Work stations are socially distanced to prevent spreading the infection to you and your family.