Tigard/SW Portland, OR
Med-X Staffing is looking for an Certified Medication Aide to fill a full-time position with a Retirement Community in Tigard/SW Portland.
We are searching for a Certified Medication Aide with a friendly demeanor, great attitude, and patient-focused work ethic.
- Adheres to OSBN scope of practice for Certified Medication Aide.
- Documents accurately medications on appropriate forms and reports changes and needs of residents to Charge Nurse as indicated.
- Compliant with medication pass and accurate documentation within time parameters.
- Accurate medication administration, with any error reported, documented, and correction follow up as indicated.
- Consistently attends report and walking rounds with on-coming staff.
- Strictly adheres to HIPAA requirements.
- Supports and follows all safety and infection control practices.
- Ability to perform mathematical functions using a calculator and/or Excel spreadsheet.
- Attentive to detail and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Current and unencumbered certification with Oregon State Board of Nursing as a Certified Medication Aide.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to the completion of a high school diploma or GED
- Current Food Handler's card
- Current CPR and First Aide Certificate
Job Type: Full-time
PPE is being provided to every employee to maintain the highest standards of health and safety. Work stations are socially distanced to prevent spreading the infection to you and your family.