Why work with Med-X Staffing Services? Because we look for the right position the first time. Apply to our positions and let us show you what we can do!
Med-X Staffing is recruiting to fill a Branch Manager for a large medical facility. The Branch Manager position is based in either Beaverton or Clackamas.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years of direct experience in an office environment with DME management experience. The Branch Manager will demonstrate strong leadership, initiative, motivation, and a passion for customer service. An experienced Respiratory Therapist is preferred.
- Hire and manage personnel based upon staffing needs as well as thoroughly train staff on all requirements for each position.
- Ensures all staff is familiar with infection control, patient procedures, environmental safety, etc.
- Oversees reception services as the first point of contact including telephone reception and in-person.
- Oversees post-delivery work order confirmation and data entry.
- Oversees coordination of patient setups with RT staff.
- Aid with warehouse/patient equipment preparation.
- Explain to patients insurance and out-of-pocket expenses, handle payments, retrieve equipment from warehouse and reconcile daily receivables and submit to the lockbox.
- Maintains all regulatory and necessary compliance data for accreditation and maintains compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Credentialed Respiratory Therapist preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Good organizational skills
- Strong customer relations/problem solving
- Strong phone skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, on the phone, and electronically
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80K + 10% Bonus Potential Annually